$25 AMAZON GIFT CARD WHEN YOU ORDER THIS PRODUCT
The Coding Guide series is designed to present the coding, compliance, and regulatory information you need for your specialty in a single, comprehensive resource. Because all of the critical information is presented together in an easy-to-use format, you will be able to code faster. Plus, the Medicare edits and CCI exclusion codes and other information will help you to avoid claim problems and reduce audit liability.
Each Coding Guide includes:
- Comprehensive introduction to CPT®, ICD-10-CM,and HCPCS coding
- National correct coding requirements for your specialty
- Documentation guidelines
- CPT® codes most commonly reported by your specialty with full descriptions and coding notes
- ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes most commonly reported to support the listed CPT® code(s)
- HCPCS supply, materials and injection codes most commonly reported by your specialty
- Current Medicare edits including relative values (RVU), post-op days, coverage restrictions, policies regarding multiple procedures, bilateral procedures, payment for assistant surgeon, and more.
- Current and complete CCI edits with modifier indicators