CDT PLUS! 2022 represents the ultimate coding reference for your dental practice. It includes everything you need to process dental insurance claims.
CDT 2022 codes are mandatory for reporting dental procedures and services provided from January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022. Dental professionals must use HIPAA mandated CDT codes to report procedures and services on dental claims. There are significant changes in the CDT coding system for 2022; including new codes, revised codes and deleted codes. Accurate CDT coding puts you in control of the reimbursement process and reduces your audit liability.
CDT PLUS! 2022 includes:
- All official CDT 2022 codes and descriptions along with coding notes and coverage information.
- ADA Dental Claim Data Content Recommendation
- Comprehensive introduction to CDT coding including extensive glossary
- Comprehensive introduction to ICD-10-CM diagnostic coding for dental practices; including a complete listing of all valid ICD-10-CM codes for dental and oral surgery procedures
- Complete instructions for the ADA Dental Claim form; including the new 2019 version.
- A comprehensive Alphabetic Index
Current Dental Terminology® 2020 American Dental Association. All rights reserved.