CDT PLUS! 2021 is the ultimate coding reference for your dental practice. It includes everything you need to process dental insurance claims.
CDT 2021 codes are mandatory for reporting dental procedures and services provided from January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021. Dental professionals must use HIPAA mandated CDT codes to report procedures and services on dental claims. There are significant changes in the CDT coding system for 2021; including new codes, revised codes and deleted codes. Accurate CDT coding puts you in control of the reimbursement process and reduces your audit liability.
CDT PLUS! 2021 includes:
- All official CDT 2021 codes and descriptions along with coding notes and coverage information.
- Over 900 definitions of dental clinical and administrative terminology
- ADA Dental Claim Data Content Recommendation
- Comprehensive introduction to CDT coding including extensive glossary
- Comprehensive introduction to ICD-10-CM diagnostic coding for dental practices; including a complete listing of over 600 ICD-10-CM codes for dental and oral surgery procedures
- Complete instructions for the ADA Dental Claim form; including the new 2012 version.
- A comprehensive Alphabetic Index
Current Dental Terminology® 2020 American Dental Association. All rights reserved.